||Brickner,J.H. & Fuller,R.S. (1997) SOI1 encodes a novel, conserved protein that promotes TGN-endosomal cycling of Kex2p and other membrane proteins by modulating the function of two TGN-localization signals, J.Cell Biol. 139:23-36.
Rockwell,N.C. & Fuller,R.S. (2001) Direct measurement of acylenzyme hydrolysis demonstrates rate-limiting deacylation in cleavage of physiological sequences by the processing protease Kex2, Biochem. 40:3657-3665.
Brickner,J.H., J.Blanchette, G.Sipos & R.S.Fuller (2001) The Tlg SNARE complex is required for TGN homotypic fusion, J.Cell Biol. 155:969-978.
Rockwell,N.D., Krysan, D.J., Komiyama,T. & Fuller,R.S. (2002) Precursor Processing by Kex2/furin Proteases. Chem. Revs. 102:4525-4548.
Holyoak,T., Wilson,M.A., Fenn,T.D., Petsko,G.A., Fuller,R.S., & Ringe,D. (2003) The 2.4 Ĺ crystal structure of the processing protease Kex2 in complex with an Ala-Lys-Arg boronic acid inhibitor, Biochemistry, 42:6709-6718.
Blanchette, J.M., Abazeed, M.E. and R.S.Fuller. (2004) Cell-free reconstitution of transport from the trans-Golgi network to the late endosome/prevacuolar compartment, J. Biol. Chem. 279:48767-48773.
Holyoak, T., Kettner, C.A., Petsko, G.A., Fuller, R.S., and Ringe, D. (2004) The structural basis for differences in substrate selectivity in Kex2 and Furin protein convertases, Biochemistry, 43:2412-2421.
||1. Sipos, G., Brickner, J.H., Brace, E.J., Chen, L., Rambourg, A., Kepes, F. and Fuller, R.S. (2004) Soi3/Rav1p functions at the early endosome to regulate endocytic trafficking to the vacuole and localization of TGN transmembrane proteins, Molec. Biol. Cell. 15:3196–3209.
2. Abazeed, M.E., Blanchette, J.M. and R.S. Fuller (2005) Cell-free Reconstitution of Transport from the TGN to the Late Endosome requires factors involved in formation and consumption of clathrin-coated vesicles, J. Biol. Chem., 280:4442-4450. (Epub: Nov. 2004; 10.1074/jbc.M412553200).
3. Komiyama, T., Swanson, J.A., and R.S.Fuller. (2005) Protection from Anthrax Toxin-Mediated Killing of Macrophages by the Combined Effects of Furin Inhibitors and Chloroquine, Antimicrob. Agents Chemother. 49:3875-3882.
4. Brace, E.J, Parkinson, L.A. and R.S. Fuller. (2006) Skp1p regulates Soi3p/Rav1p Association with Endosomal Membranes, but is not Required for V-ATPase Assembly, Eukaryotic Cell, 5:2104-13.
5. Abazeed, M.E. and R.S. Fuller. (2008) Yeast Golgi-localized, gamma-Ear-containing, ADP-ribosylation factor-binding proteins are but adaptor protein-1 is not required for cell-free transport of membrane proteins from the trans-Golgi network to the prevacuolar compartment. Mol Biol Cell 19:4826-4836.
6. Komiyama T., Coppola J.M., Larsen M.J., van Dort M.E., Ross B.D., Day R., Rehemtulla A., and Fuller R.S. (2009) Inhibition of furin/PC-catalyzed surface and intracellular processing by small molecules. J. Biol. Chem. 284:15729-15738.