||1. Lukacs NW, Prosser DM, Lira SA, Cook DN. Requirement for the chemokine receptor CCR6 in allergic pulmonary inflammation. J Exp Med 20; 194(4):551-6, 2001.
2. Lukacs NW. Role of chemokines in the pathogenesis of asthma. Nature Immunol Reviews 1:108-16, 2001.
3. Rudd BD, Burstein E, Duckett C, Li X, Lukacs NW. Differential role of TLR3 in RSV induced chemokine expression. J Virology 79(6):3350-7, 2005.
4. Schaller MA, Lundy SK, Huffnagle GB, Lukacs NW. Tc2: CD8+ T cell contributions to type 2 mediated eosinophil response and airway hyperreactivity. Eur. J. Immunol. 35(7):2061-70, 2005.
5. Rudd BD, Smit JJ, Flavell RA, Aleopoulou L, Schaller MA, Gruber AD, Berlin AA, Lukacs NW. Deletion of TLR3 alters the pulmonary immune environment and mucus production during RSV infection. J. Immunol. 176: 1937-1942, 2006.
6. Miller AL, Gerard C, Schaller MA, Gruber AD, Humbles AA, Lukacs NW. Deletion of CCR1 attenuates pathophysiologic responses during RSV infection. J. Immunol. 176(4):2562-7, 2006.
7. Smit JJ, Rudd BD, Lukacs NW. Plasmacytoid Dendritic cells modulate the pulmonary immune response and clearance of respiratory syncytial virus. J. Exp. Med. 203(5):1153-9, 2006.
8. Lukacs NW, Moore ML, Rudd BD, Berlin AA, Collins RD, Olsen SJ, Ho SB, Peebles Jr. RS. Differential immune responses and pulmonary pathophysiology are induced by two different strains of Respiratory syncytial virus. Am J. Pathol. 169:977, 2006.
9. Rudd, BD, MA Schaller, JJ Smit, SL Kunkel, R. Neupane, L. Kelley, AA Berlin, and NW Lukacs. MyD88-Mediated Instructive Signals in Dendritic Cells Regulate Pulmonary Immune Responses during Respiratory Virus Infection. J Immunol. 2007, 178(9):5820-7.
10. Smit, JJ, Lindell, DM, Boon, L, Kool, M, Lambrecht, BN, and Lukacs, NW. The balance between plasmacytoid DC versus conventional DC determines pulmonary immunity to virus infections. PLoS One, 2008. 3:e1720.
11. M A. Schaller, R Neupane, BD. Rudd, SL. Kunkel, LE. Kallal, P Lincoln, JB. Lowe, Y Man, and NW. Lukacs. Notch ligand Delta-like 4 regulates disease pathogenesis during respiratory viral infections by modulating Th2 cytokines. J. Exp. Med. 204(12):2925-34, 2007.