How do I get access to a Training Grant in M-Train?
Contact the training grant administrator to get access.
How do I give administrative access?
- Scroll to the bottom of the "Training Grant Info" page, click the
"Add Administrator Access" button
- Search for the user name and give either Administrative or Other Support access. (Both access types
give full read and write access to the training grant.)
How do I remove a Participating Faculty from my training grant?
- Click on the name of a participating faculty member to dispaly the "Faculty Info" page.
- Click on "Training Grant Participation" link.
- From the list of training grants, click on the "X" to remove faculty from the training grant.
M-Train is designed to facilitate the submission of NIH-type
institutional training grants (T32s and similar).
This resource is available to any training grant at the University of
Michigan. The goal in creating the application is to reduce the
administrative burden in collecting and formatting information for some
of the standard tables required in training grant for new and competitive
resubmissions. The application provides a workspace for each training grant
director to collect information from participating faculty mentors and their trainees and
to generate select required tables.
Information can be entered/edited by training grant directors,
participating faculty and/or designated proxies. If you would like to
learn more about the application, please visit the Overview link below.
For questions or to request a new training grant workspace, please e-mail: